2 bedroom cottage for saleVillage Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
Sold STC £235,000
- A two bedroom stone cottage former part of this prestigous residential development located in the heart of Norwood Green village
- Due for completion in 2016/17 the property will boast resident off-street allocated parking
- Located within one of Calderdale's most sought after residential locations demand is expected to be high
- Ideally positioned for a wide range of local amenities and having excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and the M62 motorway
- Retaining a wealth of architectural features the property also benefits from two en-suite bedrooms
Forming part of this unique residential Chapel conversion comprising only eight properties having a mix of cottages, ground floor apartments and maisonettes this two bedroom cottage property benefits from allocated off-street residents parking and retains a wealth of original architectural features.
Due for completion 2016/17 the development occupies a prominent position in the heart of Norwood Green village ideally located to benefit from local amenities in Hipperholme, Bailiff Bridge and Wyke along with having excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and access to the M62 motorway network.
The accommodation briefly comprises: entrance hall, lounge, WC, dining kitchen, first floor landing, two bedroom both of which benefit from en-suite shower rooms.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5293. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.