This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
2 bedroom end of terrace house for sale
Halifax Road, Liversedge
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Two Bedroom Extended Cottage
- Gas Central Heating
- Majority Upvc Double Glazing
- Accommodation Over Three Floors
- Garden To Side
A two bedroom extended end cottage having accommodation over three floors and presented to a good standard. Comprising: entrance, lounge, double bedroom 1, dining room, kitchen, double bedroom 2 and bathroom. Garden to side.
Two Bedroom Extended Cottage
Lounge 17' 2" x 16' 2" ( 5.23m x 4.93m )
Multi-fuel burner with limestone and marble surround. Upvc double glazed window to front. TV point, dado rail, picture lights and radiator. Wooden stage leading to stairs and door leading to lower level stairs. Storage cupboard.
Double Bedroom 1 10' 9" x 9' 8" ( 3.28m x 2.95m )
Upvc double glazed window to side. Radiator and access to the loft.
Dining Room 15' 10" x 13' 10" ( 4.83m x 4.22m )
Ornamental brick chimney/fireplace. Open beam ceiling, spotlights, two radiators and storage cupboard housing boiler. Upvc double glazed window to rear.
Kitchen 11' 10" x 9' 4" ( 3.61m x 2.84m )
With a range of cottage style wall and base units. Integrated dishwasher, washing machine and five ring-gas hob with double oven. Stainless steel splashback and extractor fan. Splashback tiling, Belfast sink and solid wood worktop. Spotlights, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to rear and side. Upvc double glazed door leading to rear garden.
Second Level Landing
Double Bedroom 2 14' 7" x 10' 5" ( 4.45m x 3.18m )
Radiator, Upvc double glazed window to front, fitted wardrobes and vanity unit. Cast iron fireplace and access to loft space.
Three piece white suite comprising low level wc, sink and bath with shower. Tiled walls, radiator and Upvc double glazed window to side.
Paved garden to side providing perfect area for seating arrangement. Shed and flower borders.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.