3 bedroom detached house for saleLow Road, Thornhill, Dewsbury
- ***Guide Price £280,000 - £294,999***
- Three Bedroom Detached
- Two En-Suite Bathrooms
- Double Garage/Ample Off Street Parking
- Far Reaching Views
- Two Reception Rooms
**Guide Price £280,000 - £294,999** Individual stone built 3 bed detached set in a semi rural location with far reaching views. Comprising: entrance hall, lounge, dining kitchen, utility room, shower room, 3 bedrooms 2 with en-suite bathrooms & mezzanine. Gardens to front & rear, driveway & garage.
***Guide Price £280,000 - £294,999***
Three Bedroom Detached
Into hallway with radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Lounge 16' 1" Chimney Recess x 17' 2" ( 4.90m Chimney Recess x 5.23m )
Double glazed windows to front and side with two sets of French doors and two radiators. Coving to the ceiling, inset gas fire with marble surround.
A range of fitted wall and base units comprising of a ceramic sink and complementary worktops with splashback tiling. Gas cooker point, extractor fan and built-in dishwasher. Tiled flooring. coving and spotlights to the ceiling. Radiator with French doors to the rear and double glazed windows to the front and side.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and shower cubicle. Part tiled walls, tiled flooring, coving to the ceiling with spotlights.
Utility Room 4' 9" x 8' 2" ( 1.45m x 2.49m )
Base units with a stainless steel sink, tiled flooring and radiator. Coving to the ceiling, double glazed window to the rear and a timber door to the side.
Bedroom 1 9' 8" x 14' 1" ( 2.95m x 4.29m )
Double glazed window to the rear with two radiators and coving to the ceiling. Fitted wardrobes and door leading to the en-suite bathroom.
En Suite Bathroom 6' 4" x 9' 3" ( 1.93m x 2.82m )
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin with vanity unit, low level wc and bath with shower over. Extractor fan, radiator and access to loft space. Tiled walls, part tiled walls and spotlights to the ceiling with coving.
Bedroom 2 10' 10" x 11' Max ( 3.30m x 3.35m Max )
Double glazed window to the rear with radiator, coving to the ceiling and fitted wardrobes. Door leading to the en-suite bathroom.
Three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc and bath. Tiled flooring, shaver point and heated towel rail. Extractor fan, coving and spotlights to the ceiling.
Bedroom 3 6' 3" x 11' ( 1.91m x 3.35m )
Double glazed window to the rear with radiator and coving to the ceiling.
Mezzanine Study Area 8' 11" x 10' 8" ( 2.72m x 3.25m )
Double glazed window to the rear, velux window to the side and radiator.
Lower Ground Floor
With tiled flooring, radiator and an understairs storage cupboard. Door to garage.
Double Garage 16' 3" x 17' 3" ( 4.95m x 5.26m )
Power and light with an electric up and over door. Access to the workshop.
Workshop 6' 6" x 9' 6" ( 1.98m x 2.90m )
With power and light.
Decorative concrete driveway leading to the double garage providing ample off street parking. Lawn front garden with steps leading to the entrance door. Rear paved garden suitable for seating arrangements and elevated garden area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38045961.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DWS109817. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Dewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.