This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom flat for sale

Garden Close, Poulton-Le-Fylde, Lancashire


Property Description

Full description

**80% SHARED OWNERSHIP** This purpose built ground floor two bedroom apartment offers accommodation ideally suited to a first time buyer. The property comprises of an entrance hall, lounge with archway through to kitchen, two bedrooms, utility room, three piece bathroom suite and plenty of built in storage space. All this is complemented by electric storage heaters and double glazed windows throughout. Externally, the property has one allocated parking space per apartment, beautifully well kept communal gardens and entrance communal hallway. View to appreciate.

Two Bedroom Ground Floor Apartment
Purpose Built
Open Plan Lounge/Kitchen
Three Piece Bathroom Suite
Allocated Parking
Communal Gardens

Hall 6'9" x 10'7" (2.06m x 3.23m). Hardwood secured apartment door. Laminate flooring. Two built in storage cupboards.

Lounge 10'8" x 16'3" (3.25m x 4.95m). Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Storage heater, laminate flooring.

Kitchen 7'10" x 10'3" (2.39m x 3.12m). Storage heater, vinyl flooring, tiled splashbacks. Roll top work surface, fitted wall and base units, single sink, electric oven, electric hob, over hob extractor, space for fridge/freezer and dishwasher.

Utility 4'4" x 10'3" (1.32m x 3.12m). Vinyl flooring. Roll top work surface, space for washing machine, dryer.

Bedroom 1 9'5" x 14'9" (2.87m x 4.5m). Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Electric heater and storage heater, carpeted flooring.

Bedroom 2 6'9" x 10'10" (2.06m x 3.3m). Double glazed uPVC window facing the front. Storage heater, carpeted flooring.

Bathroom 6' x 11'9" (1.83m x 3.58m). Storage heater, vinyl flooring, tiled walls. Low level WC, panelled bath with mixer tap, shower over bath, pedestal sink with mixer tap.

Service Charges   x . The service charge at the above property is 237.36 per calendar month. If more shares are bought in the future the service charge remains the same. If 40% share is purchased, the rent on the remaining 60% is 91.26 per month. If 80% share is purchased then the rent on the remaining 20% is 45.63 per month.

More information from this agent

Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)

Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
10 November 2015


Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference CLS150334. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Cleveleys. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.