2 bedroom flat for sale23 Battlefield Court, Shrewsbury SY1 4AR
- An immaculate, 2 bedroomed Leasehold apartment
- Well planned and well proportioned accommodation
- Gas-fired central heating and double glazing
- Attractive, well maintained grounds, allocated parking space
- Popular convenient location
The property provided well planned and well proportioned accommodation throughout with gas-fired central heating and double glazing. There are neatly kept communal grounds with allocated parking space.
A truly immaculate well appointed and spacious modern, 2 bedroomed first floor apartment.
Entrance Hall - Built in cloaks cupboard
Further large built-in storage cupboard
Access to partically boarded loft storage
Living Room/Dining Room - 5.51m x 4.14m (18'1" x 13'7") - A pleasant room with 2 windows with open outlooks
Kitchen - 1.68m x 4.14m (5'6" x 13'7") - Neatly appointed and fitted with a range of well maintained modern units with shaker style doors
Wall mounted gas-fired boiler providing the heating and domestic hot water
Bedroom 1 - 5.11m x 2.01m (16'9" x 6'7") - Range of built in wardrobes
En Suite Shower Room - Fully tiled shower cubicle with side panel and pivot door
Hand basin and wc
Bedroom 2 - 4.47m x 2.51m (14'8" x 8'3") -
Bathroom - Neatly appointed with a modern panelled bath
pedestal wash hand basin
wc low type flush
Outside The Property - Neatly kept communal grounds with allocated parking space.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38067900.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25929717. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Evans, Shrewsbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.