2 bedroom apartment for saleBroome Court, Carlisle, Cumbria
Offers in Region of
- WELL PRESENTED FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- INTERCOM ENTRY SYSTEM, ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM, KITCHEN,
- 2 BEDROOMS, BATHROOM
- GAS HEATING, DOUBLE GLAZING
- COMMUNAL GARDENS, STORAGE AREAS
- ENERGY RATING D
NO CHAIN, 2 bedroomed first floor flat situated in a popular residential area to the south of the city centre. The property has the benefit of gas central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises:- Communal Entrance Hall and Stairs, Entrance Hall, Living Room, Kitchen, 2 Bedrooms and Bathroom. Outside there is an outside utility and communal drying area.
Incorporating loft access and radiator.
4.11m x 4.06m
Incorporating wall mounted gas fire and storage cupboard. Measurements are to the maximum point.
2.4m x 2.26m
Incorporating fitted wall and base units with work surface over, single drainer sink unit, gas and electric cooker point and radiator.
3.66m x 3.1m
Incorporating radiator and open shelving.
2.64m x 2.64m
Incorporating storage cupboard and radiator.
2.4m x 1.57m
Incorporating panelled bath with electric shower over, shower screen, wash hand basin, low level W.C. and radiator.
Communal drying area. Outside Utility with Electric and Water points.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38071317.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CAR151443. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Carlisle. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.