- Striking Victorian House
- Set In The Historic Village Of Lavenham
- Wealth Of Original Features
- Large Double Aspect Drawing Room
- 33" Double Aspect Dining Room
- Three / Four Reception Rooms
- Five Bedrooms, Five Bathrooms
- Lovely Gardens And Rear Courtyard
- Set On A Plot Over 1 Acre
- Range Of Out Buildings
Dating from the 1850s and lovingly restored to its full glory, Highfield House is a stunning Victorian family home, unmatched in the area for its period charm and perfectly positioned to combine a rural feel with the convenience of a friendly and popular village. Now resplendent in the features of its glory days, Highfield House can enjoy the rest of its life whilst reminiscing on its illustrious history.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
You're in the centre of the property's postcode. Start exploring the local area from here.