3 bedroom detached house for saleCassbrook Drive, Fulstow
Withdrawn from Market
- Spacious detached family home with good sized gardens & garage
- Lounge, dining room & kitchen with garden room off
- Ground floor shower room & first floor en-suite bathroom
- Three bedrooms & dressing room
- uPVC double glazing & oil fired central heating
- EPC RATING : D
If you are looking for a good sized family home then look no further. This detached house is situated towards the end of a cul-de-sac just off Thoresby Road in the popular village of Fulstow which is ideally located for access to both Grimsby and Louth town centres. From the moment you step through the door you will be impressed with its size and how well the current owners have maintained the property. The open plan kitchen/garden room is a great place to catch up with the family on the days events whilst looking across the enclosed rear gardens or to prepare the dinner in the well equipped kitchen area whilst keeping an eye on the children as they do their homework at the dining table in the garden room. Having a separate dining area great for hosting a dinner party or when the weather is nice why not move the party outside onto the raised patio area in the spacious enclosed rear garden. An excellent family home with plenty of outside space and within easy reach of facilities including shops, schools, parish church and village hall.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5008221. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by DDM Residential, Grimsby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.