2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleTrendall Road, Sprowston, Norwich
Offers in Excess of
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Semi Detached Bungalow
- Two Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- uPVC DG Conservatory
- Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Carport & Driveway
- No Onward Chain
This two bedroom, two reception room semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston to the north of Norwich. Early viewing is highly recommended.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 8662-6726-9510-1849-8906.
This two bedroom, two reception room semi detached bungalow is situated in the popular suburb of Sprowston to the north of Norwich. The property benefits from uPVC double glazed windows and gas central heating. The well presented accommodation comprises, entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, conservatory, two bedrooms and bathroom. There is a front and enclosed rear garden, carport and driveway. Early viewing is highly recommended.
Entrance door, access to loft space, radiator.
Lounge 15' 10" x 10' 9" ( 4.83m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed front window, radiator, TV point, telephone point, fireplace.
Kitchen 9' 11" x 8' 7" ( 3.02m x 2.62m )
Fitted with a matching range of base wall and drawer units, sink unit and drainer, work surfaces, tiling, space and point for electric cooker with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, wall mounted gas central heating boiler, uPVC double glazed front window.
Dining Room 9' x 8' 7" ( 2.74m x 2.62m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed patio doors to:
Conservatory 9' 3" x 9' 1" ( 2.82m x 2.77m )
uPVC double glazed rear and side windows, uPVC double glazed door to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 12' 11" x 10' 9" ( 3.94m x 3.28m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator.
Bedroom Two 14' 3" x 7' 3" ( 4.34m x 2.21m )
uPVC double glazed rear window, radiator, laminate flooring.
Fitted with a white suite with mains shower, wall mounted wash basin, WC, fully tiled walls, radiator, extractor fan, uPVC double glazed side window.
To the front of the property there is a paved front garden and a driveway which provides off road parking and leads to the carport, which measures 15 ft 11 in x 7 ft 11 in. There is a utility area which measures 7 ft 11 in x 4 ft 3 in, which has uPVC double glazed front door and uPVC double glazed windows, power and light. To the rear of the property there is a paved garden which is enclosed by fencing. There is a shed which measures 11 ft 8 in x 7 ft 10 in.
Leave Norwich heading north on Magdalen Road, continue straight across the traffic lights onto Sprowston Road. At the ring road roundabout continue straight over onto Wroxham Road and into Sprowston. Eighth right into Parana Road, then take the fourth left into Trendall Road. Ref: 0924.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SPR100933. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sprowston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.