1 bedroom flat for saleMill Hill Road, Norwich
Sold STC £89,950
- First floor flat
- One bedroom
- Original features
- Sash windows
- Fireplace & high ceilings
- Fitted kitchen
- Communal gardens and parking
A one bedroom first floor flat situated in the popular Golden Triangle area, just off Park Lane on the popular Mill Hill Road. The property is offered in good order with a original features including sash windows, fireplaces and high ceilings and benefits from fitted kitchen & bathroom suite.
A one bedroom first floor flat situated in the popular Golden Triangle area, just off Park Lane on the popular Mill Hill Road. The property is offered in good order with a original features including sash windows, fireplaces and high ceilings and benefits from fitted kitchen, white bathroom suite, security entry system, communal parking and gardens. The accommodation comprises entrance hall, sitting room/kitchen, bedroom and bathroom.
Door to the front, entry phone system and thermostat control.
Sitting Room / Kitchen 12' x 11' 1" ( 3.66m x 3.38m )
Feature sash window to rear aspect, feature cast-iron fireplace with tile inset and surround, radiator and storage cupboard housing central heating boiler. The kitchen comprises wall and base units with roll top work surfaces over, stainless steel sink drainer with mixer tap, electric oven and hob, part tiled splashbacks and space for fridge/freezer.
Bedroom One 7' 11" x 8' 4" ( 2.41m x 2.54m )
Two sash windows to rear aspect and radiator.
With a white suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal wash hand basin and low level WC, part tiled walls, radiator, plumbing for washing machine and sash window to rear aspect.
There are communal gardens and communal parking area.
William H Brown have not seen the lease and prospective purchasers should satisfy themselves regarding the terms of the lease and outgoings with their solicitors.
Leave Norwich via Unthank Road turning right into Park Land and right again onto Mill Hill Road where the property can be found on the right hand side.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38082287.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UNR100304. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Norwich, Unthank Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.