3 bedroom detached house for saleBridge Hill, Epping, Essex
- 3 bedroom detached family house
- Family room overlooking the large sunny garden
- Preferred south side of Epping
- Ivy Chimneys School catchment
- 8 minutes walk to the station
- EPC energy rating E (54)
Bridge Hill is located on the south side of Epping in the popular Ivy Chimneys area.You will love the fact that the houses on this side of Bridge Hill are very different and all are unique.A sunny garden is an understatement and is over 200ft long. Unusually the garden opens up and is extended behind the neighbours garden to give you a very beautiful space.The views beyond are of open land and it is perfect for walking or perhaps exercising the dog.The house has a sun room at the rear and makes for excellent views of the garden. Placed on a wide plot with a carriage driveway means the parking is excellent.The internal space is of a good size and the current owners have really looked after their home. The tube station is a pleasant 8 minute walk away and the tube takes under 40 minutes to get to London Liverpool Street.If you fancy a project we believe you could extend the property, probably at double height to potentially give you 4 or even 5 bedrooms. This will of course be subject to the necessary building/planning consents.
What the Owner says:
We have lived here for over 30 years. Our children have grown up here and it has been a lovely place to live.The garden is very much a favourite place for us. It is always sunny, the summer house has been used as a home office and music room but could have many more functions to suit each family.We have enjoyed lots of parties and had really fun times here.We are only moving to be closer to our daughter and grandchildren.
- GROUND FLOOR
- Lounge/Diner: 27'0 (8.24m) x 11'7 (3.53m) narrowing to 9'10 (3.00m)
- Family Room: 14'3 x 11'9 (4.35m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen: 11'1 x 7'9 (3.38m x 2.36m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 1: 14'1 x 11'1 (4.30m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 2: 13'2 x 11'1 (4.02m x 3.38m)
- Bedroom 3: 7'5 x 6'11 (2.26m x 2.11m)
- Large Garden
- Off Road Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38084490.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 51506578. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Douglas Allen, Epping. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.