3 bedroom terraced house for saleFlagstaff Court, Canterbury, Kent
- 3 bedroom modern home
- City centre location
- Exclusive private gated development
- Modern interior
- No chain
- EPC energy rating B (81)
Available for sale with no chain is this modern property located in an exclusive gated development in Canterbury City centre. Presented in first class condition throughout you will find a high quality fitted kitchen with all the integrated appliances and a good range of fitted units with polished work surfaces.There is a bright and spacious living area which is ideally located at the back of the property with plenty of space for a family to spread out in comfort!On the top floor is a fabulous master bedroom complete with high quality fitted wardrobes and a full en-suite bathroom to add a little luxury to day to day life. There are two further double bedrooms in this great property making it ideal for a family with a well fitted modern bathroom to complete the accommodation.Outside there is a courtyard garden with space to enjoy al fresco dining and making coffee. With allocated parking too.Viewing is highly recommended!!
Please refer to the footnote regarding the services and appliances.
- Entrance Hall: 15'0 x 6'9 (4.58m x 2.06m)
- Lounge/Diner: 17'3 x 15'0 (5.26m x 4.58m)
- Kitchen: 8'7 x 7'8 (2.62m x 2.34m)
- Toilet: 5'0 x 3'1 (1.53m x 0.94m)
- FIRST FLOOR
- Bedroom 2: 14'0 x 8'6 (4.27m x 2.59m)
- Bedroom 3: 8'2 x 8'0 (2.49m x 2.44m)
- Bathroom: 8'8 x 8'0 (2.64m x 2.44m)
- Bedroom 1: 15'0 x 13'9 (4.58m x 4.19m)
- En-suite: 11'4 x 8'0 (3.46m x 2.44m)
- Courtyard Garden
- Gated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38084496.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 10343905. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, Canterbury. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.