3 bedroom detached house for saleNorwich, Norfolk
Offers in Excess of
• Highly Sought After Location
• Positioned On A Hill with Stunning Outlooks
• Offers A Truly Unique Lifestyle
• Detached Family Home
• Enclosed Garden & Private Courtyard
• Three/Four Bedrooms
• Vast Improvements Throughout
• Flexible Use Of Accommodation
If it is all about location for you then your search could well be over with this detached family home located on the highly sought after cul-de-sac High Green, which is pleasantly positioned between Thorpe Road and Telegraph Lane, overlooking the local cemetery with beautiful outlooks of surrounding mature trees. The location alone offers a truly unique lifestyle and being so close to Norwich city centre, the train station and great access to the A47 bypass, yet it feels like a village location. During the present owner's stay many improvements have been made to the general decoration where quality is evident and an internal inspection will be essential to avoid any disappointment. Accommodation could offer flexible use to suit different requirements and currently offers three bedrooms and bathroom off landing, with an en-suite to the master bedroom. To the ground floor is a lounge measuring an impressive 17'5 x 13'1, separate dining room, stunning fitted kitchen/dining room with pantry, ground floor cloakroom and outside are stunning gardens with an enclosed front garden which is laid to patio which is ideal for the entertaining type in the summer days. To the front and to the side there is a garage and four allocated parking spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38094056.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOH121282. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Abbotts, Norwich. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.