3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleChurch Drive, Orton Waterville, Peterborough
- Three Bedrooms
- Detached Bungalow
- Large Plot
- No Onward Chain
- Sought After Location
Offering NO FORWARD CHAIN, in the sought after location of Orton Wistow and close to Ferry Meadows Country Park.
A three bedroom detached bungalow in the sought after location of Orton Waterville on a large plot. The property benefits from having a refitted shower room, large front & rear garden enclosed by shrub tree borders with driveway to side & garage. Additionally the property is being sold with no onward chain.
Door leading in and doors to all accommodation.
Lounge 18' 3" x 10' 10" ( 5.56m x 3.30m )
Double glazed window to front & rear, radiator, gas feature fire place, TV point,
Kitchen 8' 7" x 12' 8" ( 2.62m x 3.86m )
Fitted with a range of base and wall units cupboards and drawers with work surfaces over, space for free standing cooker, part tiled walls, door to Conservatory, double glazed window to rear, space for fridge / freezer, space for washing machine, cupboard housing hot water tank wall mounted boiler.
UPVC & brick built construction with double glazed door to side leading to rear garden and carpet flooring.
Bedroom One 12' 6" x 11' 3" ( 3.81m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to front & side, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Two 9' 5" x 12' 4" ( 2.87m x 3.76m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Three 7' 2" x 9' 5" ( 2.18m x 2.87m )
Double glazed window to side and radiator.
Recently refitted with a three piece suite comprising; walk in shower cubicle with power shower, tiled walls and flooring, vanity wash hand basin and wc double glazed window to side extractor fan
Laid to lawn rear garden enclosed by shrub & tree borders enclosed by timber fencing, side access to the front driveway leading down to the garage which has up & over door.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38106255.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PCG111639. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Peterborough. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.