2 bedroom apartment for saleLlantrisant Road, Llandaff, Cardiff
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE (subject to terms and conditions)
- Gated Llandaff development
- Two bedrooms
- En suite & principal bathroom
- Office room
- Gas central heating
- Double glazing
A rarely available apartment situated in a select gated development. Entered via a communal entrance with stairs up to the first floor and access to the garage and office room. Lounge/ diner with balcony, fitted kitchen, two bedrooms, one with en-suite, bathroom. Garage and ground floor office.
A rarely available apartment situated in a select gated development.
Via double glazed panelled front doors that open to the communal entrance hall. Stairs rise up to the apartment and a flight of stairs lower to an internal door to the garage.
Video entry reciever, radiator, coving, airing cupboard and doors to:
Lounge Irregular Shaped Room 20' 10" narrows to 9'5 x 18' narrows to 13'6 ( 6.35m narrows to 9'5 x 5.49m)
Double glazed picture window to rear, French doors to balcony, stone fireplace, radiator, power points, TV point, coved ceiling.
Bedroom Two 15' 9" x 13' ( 4.80m x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to rear, radiator, chrome power points and TV point.
Bedroom One 13' 8" max x 13' ( 4.17m max x 3.96m )
Double glazed window to front, radiator, chrome power points, TV point and door to:
Three piece suite in white comprising a low level W.C., wash hand basin inset into vanity unit, walk in shower, radiator and a obscured double glazed window to rear.
Three piece suite in white comprising a low level W.C., wash hand basin inset into vanity unit and a twin grip panelled bath with mixer tap and shower fitting, radiator, partially tiled walls and a shaving point.
Kitchen 12' 6" x 11' 3" narrows to 8'7 ( 3.81m x 3.43m narrows to 8'7 )
Fitted with a range of 'high gloss' white wall and base units with granite effect worktops, one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, electric double oven and hob, space for washing machine and dishwasher, extractor fan and power points.
Office 17' 11" x 11' 1" ( 5.46m x 3.38m )
Double glazed French doors to garden, power points.
Comunal gardens to the rear of the apartment access and a short walk away is anther landscaped comunal garden.
Driveway to garage and vistor parking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference CRP103884. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Pontcanna. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.