3 bedroom detached house for sale51 Vogrie Road, Gorebridge
- Stone-built Victorian cottage with garage
- Flexible layout with 2/3 public rooms
- Stylish newly refitted downstairs bathroom
- Large refitted kitchen open plan to breakfast room
- 3 double bedrooms over two floors
- Gas central heating and double glazing
- Delightful walled garden with drive and outhouse
- EPC E
Tel Agent 01315615919 (or 0759 58 20611)
With immense character, this deceptively spacious detached Victorian Villa will suit purchasers of all age groups. It is quietly located in an admired location literally yards away from open countryside yet within a few minutes’ walk of the new rail station. The property has great charm and several attractive features including a modern downstairs bathroom and stylish well fitted kitchen/breakfast room. Originally two rooms, the full length main public room enjoys a dual aspect and gives direct access to the delightful enclosed rear garden. The layout (118 sqm) is extremely versatile having a separate dining room/study plus one of its three double bedrooms located on the ground floor. There is a gated driveway leading to the garage plus a separate garden store. There is excellent storage and scope for further extension (subject to necessary consents). Gas central heating is complemented by double glazing.
The property has been valued by surveyors at £245,000 and lies in Council Tax Band E.
Extras include fitted carpets and kitchen appliances.
To view telephone Agents 0131 561 5919 (07595820611 out with office hours).
Dating back to the 17th Century, Gorebridge is a well established town which has expanded in recent years through modern development. It is home to Gorebridge Station, one of the stops on the Borders Railway train line making it extremely popular with commuters to Edinburgh (12 miles). It has several local shops, banking facilities, schools and medical centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38126721.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 41280. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.