8 bedroom semi-detached house for saleHolders Hill Avenue, London
Offers in Excess of £915,000
- Superb investment opportunity
- Fully extended semi detached property
- Excellent location
- Sunny private garden
- Quiet residential location
BUY TO LET OPPORTUNITY! A superb opportunity to acquire this fully extended semi-detached property located in a quiet residential road in the Hendon area. Offering over 1900 sq ft of living space, a large sunny private rear garden and excellent rental potential.
A superb opportunity to acquire this fully extended semi-detached property located in a quiet residential road in the Hendon area. Offering over 1900 sq ft of living space, a large sunny private rear garden and excellent rental potential.
This property is not only a worthwhile investment but could easily be utilised as a large family home.
This property is located within easy access to the A4 & A1 and is surrounded by amenities such as the Metro Golf Centre, Hendon Cemetery & Crematorium, Finchley manor tennis squash & health Club, Hasmanean High for boys, North Hendon Adath Yisrael synagogue and Mill Hill East Underground.
With lovely walks along Dollis Valley Green walk.
Reception Room 16' 6" x 12' 6" ( 5.03m x 3.81m )
Reception Room Two 12' 7" x 11' ( 3.84m x 3.35m )
Kitchen 9' 9" x 8' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.46m )
Utility 12' 11" x 8' 5" ( 3.94m x 2.57m )
Bedroom One 9' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.00m x 2.72m )
Bedroom Two 12' 8" x 10' 8" ( 3.86m x 3.25m )
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 7' ( 2.64m x 2.13m )
Bedroom Four 16' 7" x 11' ( 5.05m x 3.35m )
Bedroom Five 9' x 7' 11" ( 2.74m x 2.41m )
Kitchen Two 19' 4" x 9' ( 5.89m x 2.74m )
Garden 48' 5" x 22' 4" ( 14.76m x 6.81m )
Garden Flat 13' 2" x 7' 8" ( 4.01m x 2.34m )
Garden Flat 13' x 9' 7" ( 3.96m x 2.92m )
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38128608.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NFY102670. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, North Finchley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.