Office for saleAll Souls Road, Halifax, Halifax
4,504 sq. ft.
- Attractive Grade 2 Listed Victorian Office Building with planning consent for Residential
- (In Conservation Area)
- 418.4 sqm (4,504 sqft)
- Positioned in a quiet location within walking distance of Halifax town centre, close to the Broad Street Plaza development and Dean Clough Complex.
- Excellent car parking - suitable for up to 15 cars.
- Would suit a variety of commercial uses, including continued single occupancy for offices, conversion into serviced office premises, children's day nursery and quasi medical uses.
- Planning consent has been granted for the conversion of the property into a single residential dwelling with the property being in a condition suitable for residential mortgage purposes.
The property comprises a substantial detached stone built former vicarage which has been converted for use as offices for approximately 30 years. The property has its own private drive, a large tarmacadam car parking area and is surrounded by grounds with stone walls.
Currently the principal office accommodation occupies the ground, 1st & 2nd floors with ancillary accommodation in the basement. The main office area extends to approximately 4,500ft.
The availability of this property on a freehold basis provides an excellent opportunity for a company to acquire headquarter or regional offices with good car parking on the outskirts of Halifax town centre.
The property would suit continued use for offices or a wide range of alternative commercial uses, including a childrens day nursery, quasi medical uses. Alternatively the property would convert into a residential dwelling and has planning consent for residential use under planning application number 17/00311/COU. The property is in a positon which is capable for obtaining a residential mortgage on.
The location of the building within walking distance of Halifax town centre, the Board Street plaza and Dean Clough complex provides the prospect of the building being used for offices in multi-occupation, subject to obtaining the relevant planning consent.
The Landlord would consider a letting of the entire building subject to agreeing satisfactory terms.
CONSUMER PROTECTION FROM UNFAIR TRADING REGULATIONS 2008
Bramleys, for themselves and for the Vendors or Lessors of this property, whose Agent they are, have made every effort to ensure the details given have been prepared in accordance with the above Act and to the best of our knowledge give a fair and reasonable representation of the property. Please note:
1. There is a six inch measurement tolerance, or metric equivalent, and the measurements given should not be entirely relied upon and purchasers must take their own measurements if ordering carpets, curtains or other equipment.
2. None of the mains services, i.e. gas, water, electricity, drainage or central heating system (if any) have been tested in any way whatsoever. This also includes appliances which are to be left insitu by the vendors.
PURCHASERS MUST SATISFY THEMSELVES AS TO THE CONDITION AND EFFECTIVENESS OF ANY SUCH APPLIANCES OR SERVICES
FLOOR PLANS NOT TO SCALE - FOR IDENTIFICATION PURPOSES ONLY
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 25856284. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Bramleys Commercial, Huddersfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.