4 bedroom detached house for saleManor Street, Ruskington, Sleaford
- Fantastic New Executive Detached House
- Extremely High Standard Finish with Four Double Bedrooms
- Three Receptions rooms
- Two Ensuites
- Gated Parking & Double Garage
An exclusive property finished to a high standard within walking distance of all amenities in the village of RUSKINGTON. The property has FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS with TWO BEAUTIFUL ENSUITES, a superb kitchen opening into a sunroom with French doors to garden. Part Exchange considered - must be viewed.
Prompt viewing is highly recommended at this extremely well presented DETACHED NEW BUILD HOUSE within walking distance of all local amenities in the popular village of RUSKINGTON. The property briefly comprises of a welcoming hallway with solid hardwood flooring, double doors leading to a lounge with feature fireplace and impressive natural stone lintel with French doors to the rear and bay window to the front. There is also a separate office/dining room with a front aspect bay window overlooking the close. There is a ground floor WC, a well presented open plan kitchen area which benefits from an island, a sunroom off the kitchen with double French doors to the garden and a multitude of windows to the side and velux style windows allowing plenty of natural light to the room. Both the sunroom and kitchen have natural stone flooring. To the first floor there is a large side aspect window, FOUR DOUBLE BEDROOMS, the largest two benefitting from high standard ENSUITES. To the rear of the property there is a fully enclosed garden mainly laid to lawn with an additional patio area with dwarf walling and rear gated access with additional parking. To the front of the property there is a driveway with gated access with off road parking leading up to the DOUBLE GARAGE.
Part Exchange Available - Please ask for more details. Must be viewed to appreciate the property on offer.
Being approached via a front entrance door, two radiators, solid hardwood flooring, thermostat control, stairs leading to the first floor and understairs storage cupboard,. There are double doors leading to the:
Lounge 23' 4" into bay x 15' 7" ( 7.11m into bay x 4.75m )
The lounge has a feature fireplace which would be perfect for a log burner with natural stone lintel. There is a front aspect double glazed walk in bay window and rear aspect double glazed French doors and two radiators.
Study / Dining Room 12' 6" into bay x 12' 2" ( 3.81m into bay x 3.71m )
Having a walk in bay fronted front aspect window and radiator.
Kitchen 19' 1" x 12' 6" ( 5.82m x 3.81m )
The kitchen is fitted with a range of base and wall mounted kitchen units with granite work surfacing over, integrated oven, hob and extractor hood over. There is a one and a half bowl stainless steel sink with mixer tap over, splashbacks, island unit incorporating a breakfast bar with granite work surfacing. There are two radiators, rear aspect double glazed window and a further side aspect double glazed window. There is a side entrance door, natural stone flooring and spot lighting.
Utility Room 6' 4" x 5' 2" ( 1.93m x 1.57m )
The utility room is fitted with base units, single drainer stainless steel sink, plumbing for washing machine and space for a further appliance. There is a radiator, extractor fan, natural stone flooring, central heating boiler and side aspect double glazed window.
Sunroom 10' 11" x 9' 11" ( 3.33m x 3.02m )
Having a vaulted ceiling with two velux style windows allowing plenty of natural light to this room and natural stone flooring. There is a radiator, side aspect double glazed window and rear aspect French doors leading to the garden.
Ground Floor Wc
Fitted with a wash hand basin with vanity cupboards below and low level WC. There is a radiator, natural stone flooring and side aspect double glazed window.
First Floor Landing
Having access to loft space, airing cupboard and a large side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom One 15' excl wardrobe x 12' 6" ( 4.57m excl wardrobe x 3.81m )
The master bedroom has a radiator, television point, access to loft space, side and rear aspect double glazed windows overlooking the patio and garden.
Ensuite 8' 3" x 6' 1" ( 2.51m x 1.85m )
Fitted with a corner shower cubicle, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a heated towel rail, porcelain tiled flooring, LED spot lighting and side aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Two 11' 7" x 9' 6" ( 3.53m x 2.90m )
Having built in double wardrobes, television point, radiator and rear aspect double glazed window.
Ensuite Two 8' 2" x 5' 10" max ( 2.49m x 1.78m max )
Fitted with walk in double shower with rainfall shower over and shower screen, wash hand basin and low level WC. There is a heated towel rail, porcelain tiled flooring, LED spot lighting, extractor fan and rear aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Three 14' 11" x 8' 11" excl entrance ( 4.55m x 2.72m excl entrance )
The third bedroom has built in double wardrobes, television point, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Bedroom Four 11' x 9' 8" ( 3.35m x 2.95m )
The fourth bedroom has a television point, radiator and front aspect double glazed window.
Family Bathroom 9' 10" x 6' 5" ( 3.00m x 1.96m )
Fitted with a suite comprising of a freestanding bath with central mixer tap, vanity unit incorporating wash hand basin, low level WC and corner shower cubicle with rainfall shower over with additional shower attachment. There is LED spot lighting, heated towel rail, extractor fan, porcelain tiled flooring and front aspect double glazed window.
To the front of the property there is a small garden area with feature dwarf walling, block paved pathway leading to both sides and outside motion sensor lighting. There is a side gate to one side and a gravelled driveway to the opposite side with gated off road parking leading to the double garage.
Having double up and over door, pitched roof providing storage, power and lighting and door leading to the garden.
To the rear there is a fully enclosed garden with a patio area with dwarf walling, large lawned area with double gates giving access to the rear providing additional parking, perfect for a caravan/camper van or childrens play area. There is an outer power point, aesthetic exterior lighting to front and rear and personal door to the garage.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SNH105571. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Sleaford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.