2 bedroom flat for saleTavern Quay, Rotherhithe, SE16
Under Offer £745,000
- A fabulous two bedroom apartment on the sixth floor
- Private north-west facing balcony
- Stylish entrance lobby with dramatic art installations
- Dedicated concierge service and 24/7 video entry monitoring
- State-of-the-art Nobilia kitchen with high gloss units
- Fully integrated Bosch appliances
- Luxury Minoli bathroom with polished porcelain tiles
- 10 year Premier build warranty on all apartments
Tavern Quay presents an outstanding new collection of luxurious homes, with spectacular views towards Canary Wharf, the City and the West End. This is 5-star luxury living in the most exciting city in the World.
Residents benefit from a fantastic purpose-built, state-of-the-art, waterside gym and exercise studios with sailing, kayaking, raft building and windsurfing opposite the development.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 960301. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, New Homes South East. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.