3 bedroom terraced house for saleGraham Avenue, Upton, Pontefract
- GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000
- Three Bedroomed Family Home
- Excellent cul de sac location
- Modern Kitchen & Bathroom
- Private Garden To Rear
- Off Street Parking
- NO CHAIN
GUIDE PRICE £75,000 - £85,000 Three bedroom inner terraced house, in an excellent cul de sac location that is close to local amenities and local schools. Well appointed throughout with three good size bedrooms and gardens to the front and the rear of the property. Viewing highly recommended.
William H Brown are pleased to introduce to the market this three bedroom mid terraced house occupying a cul de sac location that is close to local amenities, both road and rail links and within easy reach of local schools. Well appointed throughout, offering off street parking and private garden to the rear. Internally the property briefly comprises: lounge, dining kitchen, first floor landing, three good size bedrooms and main house bathroom. Viewing is highly recommended to full appreciate the size, quality and location this family home has to offer.
Double glazed door giving access to the lounge..
Lounge 20' 2" inlcuding the stairs x 13' 2" Max ( 6.15m inlcuding the stairs x 4.01m Max )
With a double glazed front window looking out over the front garden and in to the cul de sac. With timber fire surround housing a gas fire, having wall lights, 2 central heating radiators and both TV and telephone point and having ceiling coving. The Lounge has open stairs, through to the kitchen dining room at the rear.
Kitchen Dining Room 20' 1" x 8' ( 6.12m x 2.44m )
Full fitted kitchen with both high and low level kitchen units, having laminate work surfaces with a single bowl stainless steel sink and drainer. Built in electric oven, electric hob and extracting cooker hood. With plumbing for an automatic washing machine and dryer, and space for a fridge freezer. With 2 double glazed windows looking out over the rear garden, having a central heating radiator and laminate flooring. Double glazed door leading out to the rear garden.
First Floor Landing
Access to 3 bedrooms and main house bathroom.
Bedroom 1 12' 2" Max x 11' 7" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.53m Max )
Having double glazed window to the front, central heating radiator and ceiling coving.
Bedroom 2 12' 2" Max x 9' 11" Max ( 3.71m Max x 3.02m Max )
With double glazed window to the rear looking out over the rear garden. With a central heating radiator and ceiling coving.
Bedroom 3 9' 10" x 8' 3" ( 3.00m x 2.51m )
Double glazed window to the rear, having central heating radiator and ceiling coving.
Main House Bathroom
3 piece suite with bath having mixer taps, WC and wash hand basin. The bathroom is part tiled with a central heating radiator and double glazed window to the front.
Externally to the front there are railing with gated access to off street parking, path leading to the front door and access to the rear garden. Rear garden has fenced boundaries and is primarily laid to lawn.
Leaving Pontefract town centre on the A639 and turning left on to Hardwick Road, following Hardwick Road on to Doncaster Road and turning right on to the B6474 Thorpe Lane. Head in to and through Thorpe Audlin, and on towards the roundabout at Badsworth. Turning left on the B6474 in to Upton. Once in Upton turn left on to Upton high street, through Upton and turn on to Wrangbrook Road, turn left on Walton Road and taking the first right on to Cross Street and the first left on to Graham Avenue. Once on Graham Avenue number 9 can be found on the left hand side and can be identified by a William H Brown for sale board.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38139570.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PON108901. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Pontefract. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.