4 bedroom semi-detached house for saleMoseley Wood Drive, Cookridge, Leeds
- Deceptively Spacious Family Home
- Four Bedrooms. Master Bedroom To 2nd Floor
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Beautiful Lounge Opening To Dining Room
- Conservatory. Modern Kitchen. Guest Cloaks
- Snug/Bedroom Five. Driveway Providing Ample Parking
- Easily Maintained Gardens
- VIEWING ESSENTIAL!
COME AND STEP INSIDE THIS BEAUTIFUL HOME!
A truly delightful and very well presented family home which has been refurbished by the current owners to a high standard.
The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing and briefly comprises; entrance lobby, spacious reception hall, modern kitchen, a delightful lounge with a multi fuel log burning stove which opens to the dining room, conservatory, snug/bedroom five, guest cloak room, utility/side porch. To the first floor are three bedrooms, two doubles and one single and contemporary bathroom. A further flight of stairs leads to the extremely spacious master bedroom which has a superb range of robes and offers storage into the eaves. This room also has stunning far reaching views.
Outside to the front there is a generous driveway allowing ample parking. The gardens are low maintenance and at the back a delightful patio area benefits from facing in a southerly direction.
Cookridge is an ever-popular residential area and is ideally located for the local amenities, although the further amenities of Horsforth are within vehicular access as well as Holt Park Asda Complex. The train station in Horsforth allows access to Leeds City Centre. There are schools for all ages within the area and numerous leisure facilities including golf courses and health and fitness centres.
EARLY VIEWING ESSENTIAL!!
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38142402.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FEA152702. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Adel. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.