Terraced house for saleManchester Square, Marylebone, London, W1U
- Five Bedrooms (All En-suite)
- Four Receptions Rooms
- Two Fully Fitted Kitchens with Gaggenau Appliances
- One Large Study Room
- Luxury Cinema Room
- Self-Contained staff quarters
- Swimming Pool, Sauna, Steam Room
- Large Ground floor Patio (Approx 1000Sq FT)
- Lift to all five floors
- The whole property is Air Conditioned
The Cloister is pleased to offer an off-market opportunity to acquire the largest freehold residential house in Marylebone, situated on one of Marylebone’s finest streets.
The property has been sympathetically restored to its former glory as a substantial single townhouse.
The grandeur of the original architecture and interior features, such as the magnificent high ceilings, ornate cornicing and original fireplaces are perfectly complemented by state-of-the-art technology and incredibly beautiful contemporary materials.
The beauty and intricate craftsmanship synonymous with Italian design is prevalent throughout the property. The wall lights and chandeliers are made of stunning Murano glass with the kitchen chandelier interspersed with elegant Swarovski crystals. The property has been designed using the finest quality woods, with the master bedroom and lift, made of rare Burl Wood, used to furnish some of the world's most luxurious cars.
The home offers ultimate control in the palm of your hand – with ipads conveniently placed to adjust and control the essentials such as cooling, heating, ventilation, lighting and all audio visual equipment.For similar sales properties, please visit our website www.thecloister.co.uk
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38152996.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 3559596. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Cloister, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.