5 bedroom detached house for saleWorthington Lane, Newbold Coleorton, LE67
- Luxury fitted Kitchen/Breakfast rooms with either Granite or Corian surfaces and Bosch appliances.
- Contemporary Luxury family Bathrooms and En-Suites
- Underfloor ground floor heating with engineered Oak and Stone/Kardean flooring
- Contemporary Oak Staircase
- Hardwood Double Glazed paint finished windows and Oak doors
- Large Open Plan Living Kitchens
- 5 Bedrooms and 3 Reception Rooms, 3 Bathrooms
A Pair of striking, architect designed executive family homes. Imaginatively designed and beautifully presented, five bedroom accommodation family home over three floors. The spacious accommodation with private gated shared courtyard access is ideally placed for commuting to East Midlands Airport and the M1 motorway Corridor. Reserve now and choose your finish.
From our offices proceed up Market Street which in turn leads into Wood Street and Nottingham Road. Continue to the Tesco traffic lights, remaining in the left hand lane. At the first junction, straight across in the central lane, after the Tesco turning when approaching the roundabout. Stay in the central lane, taking the second available exit straight on, sign-posted to Melbourne and Breedon-on-the-Hill (B587). Continue through the hamlet of Lount, turning right thereafter, below the A42 carriageway onto Melbourne Road, sign-posted to Coleorton. Continue for approximately one mile, turning left onto Ashby Road, sign-posted Newbold Coleorton and continue to the centre of the village. At the T-junction, turn left onto Worthington Lane, passing the public house on the left hand side, where the properties are located shortly thereafter, also on the left hand side.
For general guidance only and is not to scale.
The property will have the benefit of mains electricity, water and drainage.
The property is to be sold Freehold.
North West Leicestershire District Council. Council Tax Band: to be confirmed.
Telephone the sole selling agents, Andrew Johnson & Company, on 01530 410930 who will be pleased to arrange a viewing.
24 HOUR CONTACT
IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO ARRANGE TO VIEW THIS PROPERTY OR MAKE AN OFFER OUTSIDE NORMAL OFFICE HOURS, YOU CAN CONTACT US BY CALLING 01503 410930 WHERE UPON LEAVING YOUR MESSAGE AN EMAIL WILL BE SENT TO A MEMBER OF STAFF TO CONTACT YOU.
All dimensions are approximate.
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
The mention of any fixtures and fittings, and/or appliances does not imply that they are in full efficient working order.
Photographs are reproduced for general information and it cannot be inferred that any item shown is included in this sale.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8510. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Andrew Johnson & Co, Ashby-De-La-Zouch. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.