1 bedroom flat for saleFellmonger's Yard, Croydon, CR0
- Stylish well proportioned one bedroom ground floor flat
- Offering open-plan integrated kitchen
- French doors leading out to a private patio
- Charming white suite bathroom
- Set within a modern purpose built development
- Secure intercom entry system
- Excellent location for central Croydon and transport links
- Sample images only
Set within a secure purpose-built block and benefiting from a central location, this well proportioned ground floor one bedroom flat boasts stylish modern décor with lovely private patio.
Fellmonger's Yard is centrally located for Croydon's local amenities including a wide range of shops, bars and restaurants. For transport links, Fellmonger's Yard is ideally positioned for Church and George Street Tram Stops.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 957654. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Foxtons, Croydon New Homes. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.