2 bedroom park home for saleHardwicke Fields, Haddenham, ELY
- Detached Park Home
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Dining Room
- Front & Rear Garden
- Off Road Parking
This spacious property comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, wet room, two double bedrooms, enclosed rear garden with shed, front garden and driveway providing off road parking.
Light and airy two bedroom detached park home on the Hardwicke Fields site in Haddenham. This spacious park home comprises entrance hall, lounge, dining room, kitchen, wet room, two double bedrooms, enclosed rear garden with shed, front garden and driveway providing off road parking.
Door to side, window to front.
Lounge 17' 8" x 9' 5" ( 5.38m x 2.87m )
Window to side, two radiators, telephone point, tv point.
Dining Room 9' 9" x 7' 1" ( 2.97m x 2.16m )
Window to side, door to garden, radiator.
Kitchen 13' 9" x 8' 3" max ( 4.19m x 2.51m max )
Window to front and side, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, splash back tiles, sink/drainer, electric cooker and hob with cooker hood over, plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer, two pantry storage cupboards.
Window to side, wash hand basin, wc, shower, extractor fan, towel radiator.
Bedroom One 12' 7" x 7' 4" To wardrobe ( 3.84m x 2.24m To wardrobe )
Window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Bedroom Two 8' 8" x 8' To wardrobe ( 2.64m x 2.44m To wardrobe )
Window to rear, fitted wardrobe, radiator.
Driveway providing off road parking.
Rear garden fully enclosed low maintenance. Front garden landscaped with shingle and variety of shrubs.
The current owner has advised us of upgrades they had done on the park home in August 2015 which consisted of 16 new supports. The current owner holds the 10 year guarantee for the work that has been carried out.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38170080.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ELY104614. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Ely. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.