This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

The Bungalow, Lady Ann Road, Batley, West Yorkshire

Sold STC £280,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Two Double Bedroom
  • Detached Bungalow
  • In Need Of Renovation
  • 26 Acres Of Farmland
  • Stunning Rural Idyll
  • Near Batley Town Centre
  • Excellent Potential
  • EPC Rating = E

Full description

Tenure: Freehold

Accompanied by 26 acres of farmland is this two bedroom detached bungalow in need of complete renovation.
The bungalow comprises; an entrance vestibule, a lounge, an extended dining kitchen, utility cupboard, two bedrooms and a modern bathroom. There is calor gas central heating. Outside a garden area surrounds the property. Beyond that the most stunning views down the valley and over fields all around.
An idyllic countryside location close to the major arterial roads. The M62 is approximately two miles away placing major cities within commutable distance. Batley town centre is nearby placing local schools, shops and further amenities within easy reach.
Properties with land of this kind are very rarely available. An onsite viewing is the only way to assess this fantastic opportunity. Viewing by appointment only.

More information from this agent

Listing History

Added on Rightmove:
30 November 2016

Map & Street View

Disclaimer - Property reference MLY150207. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Manning Stainton, Morley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.

Map data OpenStreetMap contributors.