2 bedroom terraced house for saleArrow Head Road, Briar Hill, Northampton
Sold STC £74,950
- Two Bedrooms
- Lounge & Kitchen/Diner
- Bathroom & Separate WC
- **NO CHAIN**
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £73,000 for 7 Arrowhead Road, Northampton NN4 8TB. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown, 9 Bridge Street, Northampton NN1 1NH before exchange of contracts.
William H Brown offer to the market this two bedroom property situated in the Briar Hill area of Northampton. The property is offered with NO UPPER CHAIN and briefly comprises entrance hall, lounge, kitchen/diner, two bedrooms, bathroom and separate WC. Outside are gardens to the front and rear.
Entered via glazed door to the front aspect.
Lounge 13' 4" x 9' 8" ( 4.06m x 2.95m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Kitchen/diner 19' 7" x 8' 5" ( 5.97m x 2.57m )
A fitted kitchen comprising a range of base and wall mounted storage units with work surfaces over, stainless steel sink unit and drainer, plumbing for washing machine, two windows to the front and rear aspects, door to cupboard.
First Floor Landing
Window to the front aspect, access to loft space, door to airing cupboard, doors to:-
Bedroom One 13' 5" x 11' 1" ( 4.09m x 3.38m )
Two windows to the rear aspect,
Bedroom Two 13' 5" x 10' ( 4.09m x 3.05m )
Double glazed window to the rear aspect.
Window to the front aspect, suite comprising bath with mixer taps and wash hand basin, tiling to splashback areas.
Separate W C
Low level WC, window to the front aspect.
Mainly laid to lawn, patio area, enclosed by timber fencing, brick built shed, gated access to the rear.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38177764.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NMS104763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Northampton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.