3 bedroom detached bungalow for sale
Dalquhurn Lane, Renton, Dumbarton
like this property?Call 01389 515003
Distances are straight line measurements
- Detached Bungalow
- Five principal apartments
- Vestibule, Hall, 17ft Lounge
- Dining / Sitting Room, Kitchen
- Three Double Bedrooms,
- Bathroom, En-suite wet room
- Gas CH, D/Glazing, Extras
- Landscaped Gardens, Parking
New Price !! Freshly decorated Detached Bungalow offering a flexible layout extending to five principal apartments comprising Vestibule, Hall, 17ft Lounge, 16ft Dining/Sitting Room, Kitchen, Three Double Bedrooms, Bathroom, En-suite wet room, Gas CH, D/Glazing, Extras, Landscaped Gardens, Parking
New Asking Price....! Allen & Harris Estate Agents are delighted to offer this quietly situated Detached Bungalow onto today's open and competitive market. The recently recdcorated accommodation is flexible and well laid out to provide a family orientated layout which is sure to appeal to all who view. There are five generously proportioned apartments and quality enhancements can be found throughout. The property stands on generous landscaped and enclosed grounds and the subjects are located off a private road which although exclusive to the few resident's of this lane, is maintained by the local builder - Cordale Housing. early viewing is strongly recommended.
Vestibule leading into the welcoming reception hallway which has attractive flooring, overhead loft access, two storage cupboards, wall lights and access to all apartments. The lounge extends to 17ft and has bold, colourful decoration and storage shelving. The kitchen has a wide array of floor and wall mounted units offering excellent storage, concealed lighting, fabulous range style cooker and recently fitted replacement boiler for the central heating system. there is a side facing window and replacement PVC door with stable style split facility. There is also an access door leading into the sitting / dining room which extends to 16ft and has french doors leading out to the rear garden and additional side window, there is also space for dining table and chairs and display shelving.
The fully tiled family bathroom has three piece coloured suite and three double bedrooms all of which boast in-built storage and the master providing a recently completed, fully tiled wetroom with electric shower and modern glass bowl sink unit.
Further features included gas central heating, recently fitted quality double glazing with 24ml argon filled units installed. There is a chipped parking area at the front through twin metal gates and gardens are enclosed to the front, side and rear. There are also two garden sheds provided. At the front there is a compact lawn with hedging and shrubs surrounding, at the side there is a generous lawn with a kids climbing frame / swing to be included. At the rear, the gardens are mainly laid to lawn, surrounded by walls with two paved patios are provided and a barbecue area within. These rear gardens back on to the river at the rear and, indeed, there is access out for dog walking and rambling around the area from here...There is also resident's 'visitors' parking provided across from the property at the front which provided additional 'open plan' parking for resident's of this lane.
The property lies conveniently for both Dumbarton and Alexandria town centres where you can find a whole host of local and High street names as well as excellent entertainment and recreational facilities. The property lies within easy commuting distance to Faslane Naval Base and Coulport. Public transport and rail links are also within easy commuting distance as is primary and secondary schooling. Balloch Town Centre lies only a short distance away where you can find the beautiful Balloch Marina, Balloch Country Park and Lomond Shores where you can find the new retail and leisure development. Heading eastbound on the A82 will take you towards Clydebank and Glasgow City Centre where further amenities can be found. Glasgow's International Airport and Braehead Shopping Centre can be easily achieved via the toll free Erskine Bridge.
Dimensions And Specification
Vestibule - 4'2 x 4'0
Hall - 28'0 x 4'10
Lounge - 17'5 x 12'8
Sitting / Dining Room - 16'4 x 9'8
Kitchen - 14'9 x 12'5
Bedroom One - 10'0 x 15'9
Bedroom Two - 14'3 x 9'8
Bedroom Three - 12'5 x 7'7
Bathroom - 9'11 x 6'4
En-suite Wetroom - 9'6 x 5'6
Gas Central heating
Front, Side and Rear Gardens
Off Street Parking
Extras - All fitted carpets, the Range cooker, blinds, flooring, two sheds and the climbing frame are included
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
Map & schoolsView in fullscreen
Distances are straight line measurements