4 bedroom detached house for saleWalnut Close, Miskin, Pontyclun
- Four Bedrooms
- Views To The Rear
- Two Reception Rooms
- Double Garage
- En suite And Utility Room
- Good Access To M4
- Double Driveway
- Viewing's Highly Recommended
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this executive four bedroom double bay fronted detached family home with double driveway, double garage and a large private enclosed rear garden with stunning views situated in the highly sought after area of miskin .
***DETACHED DOUBLE GARAGE***
Allen and Harris are proud to present to the market this executive four bedroom double bay fronted detached family home with double driveway, double garage and a large private enclosed rear garden with stunning views situated in the highly sought after area of miskin .The accomodation briefly comprises of Entrance hallway. Lounge. Cloakroom. Kitchen. Dining Room. Utility Room. Four good size bedrooms with ensuite and built in wardrobes to the master and a family bathroom. The property is well presented throughout and is within easy reach of many local amenities including: Shops, Leisure facilties, Public Transport Links and Schools and equally offers easy access to the M4, Cardiff, Pontypridd and Bridgend.
To view the EPC for this property please visit www.epcregister.com and enter the following RRN - 0097-2882-6760-9902-6785.
Double glazed door and window to front. Access to all ground floor rooms. Stairs rising to first floor.
Lounge 19' 8" x 10' 6" ( 5.99m x 3.20m )
Double glazed bay window to front and side. Gasfire and surround. Radiators. Textured ceiling with coving. Power tv and phone point.
Kitchen 11' 6" x 10' 5" ( 3.51m x 3.18m )
A range of matching cream colour shaker style wall and base units offering ample draw and cupboard space with complimentary worksurfaces over. One and a half bowl sink and drainer. Textured ceiling. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled walls. Four ring gas hob. Integrated electric oven. Cooker hood over. Space for freestanding fridge freezer. Double glazed window to side. Double glazed door to rear.
Matching base units with worksurfaces over. Single bowl sink and drainer. Extractor fan. Gas centrally heated boiler. Double glazed window to side.
Dining Room 8' 9" x 8' 3" ( 2.67m x 2.51m )
Double glazed bay window to front and double glazed door to side leading to the garden. Radiator. Textured ceiling. Power points.
Double glazed window to front. Low level wc. Whb. Textured ceiling.
Bedroom One 10' 8" x 10' 4" ( 3.25m x 3.15m )
Double glazed window to side. Integrated wardrobes. Power tv and phone points. Textured ceiling.
Shower cubicle. Low level wc. Whb. Extractor fan. Textured ceiling. Double glazed window to rear.
Bedroom Two 11' 8" x 10' 6" ( 3.56m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to side. Textured ceiling. Power points. Radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 8" x 8' 4" ( 2.64m x 2.54m )
Double glazed bay window to front. Textured ceiling. Integrated wardrobes. Power points.
Bedroom Four 9' 8" max x 7' 8" max ( 2.95m max x 2.34m max )
Double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Power points. Textured ceiling.
Bath with mixer taps. Low level wc. Whb. Double glazed window to front. Radiator. Textured ceiling.
Mainly laid to driveway with stone chippings and paving leading to front door.
Mainly laid to lawn. Harstanding seated area. Mature shrub border.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38185403.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference TBG103062. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Talbot Green. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.