4 bedroom house for saleHigh Street, Deanshanger, MILTON KEYNES
- UNSOLD AT AUCTION
- 25 June 2012
- Tel: 0208 741 9990
AVAILABLE AT £290,000 - To view: Brown & Merry,Tel: 01908 562 011
The property is situated on the High Street close to its junction with Boswell Lane
and opposite the Post Office. Public transport links include Wolverton Rail
Station together with a network of local bus services. Road links include the A5
together with the M1 Motorway that can be accessed at junction 14 to the East.
Local shopping amenities can be found within Deanshanger with further
amenities being found in Milton Keynes to the South. Recreational pursuits can
be found within Deanshanger Recreational Ground found locally.
Second floor: Two bedrooms
First floor: Master bedroom with en suite bathroom/WC, one further bedroom,
Ground floor: Reception room/dining room, one further reception room, kitchen
Outside: Extensive rear garden extending to approximately 185 ft (56.6m) with
two brick built detached garages.
The property lies on a site of approximately 6,887sq.ft. (639.9m2)
There is vehicular access to the rear site via Boswell Lane which currently is
occupied by two brick built detached garages. It may be suitable for demolition
of these garages and erection of a substantial two floor three/four bedroom
detached house subject to the usual and necessary planning permissions and
consents, prospective purchasers must rely upon their own enquiries in this
Strictly by arrangement with the joint auctioneers, Brown & Merry,
Tel: 01908 562 011
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38186897.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AUC0002807. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Barnard Marcus, Hammersmith Auctions. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.