1 bedroom retirement property for saleLeominster,Herefordshire,HR6
- 1 Double Bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Lounge overlooking the communal gardens
- Close to the ton centre and amenities
- Communal gardens surround the buidling
- Private parking available
- Communal lounge and laundry room
- Double glazed windows
- Ground floor apartment
A 1 bedroom retirement apartment for over 55's. In good order with access to the communal gardens straight from the living room.
A one bedroom ground floor apartment in a retirement residence.
Situated in a convenient, level walking distance to the town centre which provides a wide range of shoprs and amenities to include leisure centres, swimming pool, churches, doctors, dentist, regular bus service and useful network rail links.
Townsend Court is a well maintained retirement residence with a range of communal services to include a residents lounge and laundry room. There is an outside patio seating area for all to enjoy and the apartments are surrounded by beautiful, well kept gardens with small shrubs, flowering plants and mature trees, which attract some wildlife and many species of birds.
This apartment is unique having patio doors leading from the lounge to the peaceful gardens. There is a fully fitted kitchen with planned space for some white appliances that is part open plan to the lounge, providing more space. There is a double bedroom with fitted wardrobes and a separate bathroom which has a useful electric bath lift providing easy access to lift over for use of the bath and shower above.
There are electric night storage heaters in the apartment. The council tax is payable to Herefordshire County Council and is currently band A.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1874815. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chancellors, Leominster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.