2 bedroom apartment for saleLister Square, Nelson Street, Maryport
Offers in Region of
- 2 BEDROOM FIRST FLOOR FLAT
- IN COURT YARD DEVELOPMENT
- LIVING ROOM AND KITCHEN/DINING ROOM
- GAS CENTRAL HEATING AND DOUBLE GLAZING
- GARDEN TO THE REAR AND BALCONY TO FRONT
- IDEAL FIRST TIME BUYER OR INVESTMENT
- POPULAR LOCATION CLOSE TO SEA FRONT
- ENERGY RATING D
A well presented first floor flat with dining kitchen, gas central heating GARDEN and BALCONY. Ideal first time buyer or investment property.
Double glazed door entrance door
5.46m x 2.8m
Two double glazed, windows, radiator, gas fire with surround and an opening to:
5.46m x 2.74m
Fitted with a range of base and eye level units incorporating; gas hob, oven, cooker hood, tiled splash back, plumbing for a washing machine, double glazing window, double glazed French doors and radiator.
Doors to bedrooms and bathroom
Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of; a bath with shower over, a wash hand basin set in vanity unit and a W.C. Double glazed window and heated towel rail.
3.2m x 2.1m
Double glazed window and radiator
Decked rear garden and a balcony to the front.
The property is a leasehold hold property and prospective purchaser should seek independent legal advice.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38198106.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COC150188. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cumberland Estate Agents Ltd, Workington . Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.