2 bedroom maisonette for saleVillage Street, Halifax, West Yorkshire, HX3
- A two bedroom maisonette forming part of this tasteful chapel conversion due for completion 2016/17
- Located within this highly regarded village location boasting excellent commuter links to the M62 motorway network
- Benefiting from allocated residents parking the property will be of special interest to retired couple or single
- Conveniently placed for a wide range of local amenities in Hipperholme, Bailiff Bridge and Wyke
- Having a choice of kitchen fronts along with choice of tile finish for shower rooms
A tasteful conversion of this former chapel to provide eight residential properties including cottages, ground floor apartments and maisonettes. The development occupies a prominent position within the highly regarded village location of Norwood Green, ideally located for a wide range of local amenities in nearby Hipperholme, Bailiff Bridge and Wyke along with boasting excellent commuter links to Halifax, Bradford and the M62 motorway network.
The maisonette will benefit from having allocated residents parking space and will briefly comprise: Entrance hall leading to an open plan lounge/kitchen area, WC, landing, two bedrooms each having en-suite shower room.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5295. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Walker Singleton, Halifax. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.