2 bedroom maisonette for saleAshburnham Road, Luton, Bedfordshire, LU1 1JZ
- Half a mile from Luton town centre
- Excellent leisure facilities nearby
- Shops and bus routes within 500 yards
- Two double bedrooms
- Chain free
- Rental income of approx £700 pcm
- Small courtyard, front garden area
- Double glazed and gas central heating
*** SPACIOUS TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT ***
INDIGO RESIDENTIAL are delighted to offer for sale this spacious two bedroom ground floor maisonette located in this popular location half a mile from Luton town centre. The property is ideally placed with an array of shops, bus routes and other amenities nearby plus Brantwood Park which has recreation areas is at the end of the road. Schools locally are within a five minute walk and have good reputations amongst families.
Internally the property comprises of two double bedrooms, kitchen, lounge area, inner hallway and bathroom. Externally the property has a small courtyard garden area to the front and is double glazed throughout. Heating is efficient and economical via gas to radiators whilst there also is no upper chain complications. Lease is 72 years remaining approx. The rental income on this property is approximately £700 per calendar month. Council tax band A. EPC D.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 332886. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Indigo Residential, Marsh Road. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.