2 bedroom terraced house for saleKing Street, Brimington, CHESTERFIELD
- VIEW OF THE COUNTRYSIDE TO THE REAR
- VILLAGE LOCATION
- TWO BEDROOMS
- IDEAL FOR FIRST TIME BUYERS
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom property in the village location of Brimington.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this property!!
William H Brown are pleased to offer for sale this well presented two bedroom property in the village location of Brimington. The property briefly comprises of lounge, dining room, kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom, cellar, front and rear gardens, parking at the rear of the property and fantastic views over New Whittington. Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the standard of this property!!
King Street, Brimington
Lounge 12' 3" x 13' ( 3.73m x 3.96m )
Access via front facing double glazed Upvc door with a front facing double glazed window, electric fire with marble hearth and surround, wooden flooring, television point and a central heating radiator and door leading into....
Dining Room 12' 10" x 13' ( 3.91m x 3.96m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, central heating radiator, wooden flooring and access to staircase and the cellar.
Kitchen 10' 4" x 7' ( 3.15m x 2.13m )
With a range of wall and base units with black worktop over, sink and drainer, space for oven and fridge/freezer and plumbing for washing machine, boiler, partially tiled walls and tiled flooring, rear facing double glazed window and side facing door leading into rear garden
Stairs And Landing
Access to staircase via dining room leading upto first floor rooms and landing area.
Bedroom One 13' 1" x 12' 2" ( 3.99m x 3.71m )
With a front facing double glazed window, built in storage cupboard and a central heating radiator
Bedroom Two 12' 10" x 13' ( 3.91m x 3.96m )
With a rear facing double glazed window, and a central heating radiator
Bathroom 10' 4" x 7' ( 3.15m x 2.13m )
With a white three piece suite comprising of low flush wc, wash hand basin and a bath with shower over, partially tiled with tile effect floor covering, a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator
Front: Gate access to the front with walled area and pathway leading up to front facing door.
Rear: Garden with decked area, impressive views of the countryside and space for parking
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38208948.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference WKS107740. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Worksop. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.