3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleWindsor Crescent, Ingoldmells, Skegness
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- NO UPWARD CHAIN
- Well Proportioned Semi Detached Family Home
- 18' Dual Aspect Lounge & 18' Dining Kitchen
- 3 Bedrooms, Wet Room & Separate WC
- Driveway, Garage & Gardens Extending To 3 Sides
Offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN this well proportioned Semi Detached Family Home, situated in the popular East Coast Resort of Ingoldmells, comprises of 18' dual aspect Lounge, 18' Dining Kitchen, 3 Bedrooms, Wet Room, Separate WC, Driveway, Garage & Gardens Extending To 3 Sides.
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this well proportioned 3 Bed Semi Detached Family Home, which occupies a well proportioned corner plot with gardens extending to 3 sides, being situated at the heart of 'Old Ingoldmells' with pleasant views over the Church, whilst also offering convenient access to the wide range of nearby amenities complimented by the wide range of nearby beach & seafront attractions available within Ingoldmells itself. This thriving East Coast Resort is ideally situated to offer good access to Skegness in addition to other nearby East Coast Resorts such as Chapel St Leonards, Sutton On Sea and Mablethorpe. The property itself is deceptively spacious and thus an internal viewing is essential to gain a full appreciation of its size and potential with ground floor accommodation comprising of front and side porch entrance areas, Entrance Hallway, 18' Lounge with a pleasant dual aspect & well-proportioned Dining Kitchen. To the 1st floor are 3 equally well-proportioned Bedrooms, Wet Room, which is ideal for those with restricted mobility & separate WC. Externally, in addition to the gardens which extend to 3 sides the property has the benefit of Driveway allowing off road parking which leads to the 19' Garage which adds to the parking provision available. The property is offered for sale with NO UPWARD CHAIN, for further details & to arrange a viewing contact William H Brown today on 01754768311.
With double glazed double doors leading into the:-
Entrance Porch Way
With a further glazed internal door allowing access into the:-
With stairs to the 1st floor, electric storage heater and doors to:-
Lounge 10' 11" max into chimney recess x 18' 1" ( 3.33m max into chimney recess x 5.51m )
Being of dual aspect with double glazed windows to the front and rear elevations allowing views over both gardens and a good amount of natural light, electric storage heater, coved and textured ceiling and a gas fire inset within a feature surround and hearth.
Dining Kitchen 18' 2" max narrowing to 10' 10" min x 13' 4" ( 5.54m max narrowing to 3.30m min x 4.06m )
Being of triple aspect with double glazed windows to the front, side and rear elevations, allowing for a good amount of natural light in addition to having a double glazed side entrance door which allows access into the side entrance porch. The kitchen is fitted with a good range of wall, base and drawer units with complimentary worktop surfaces over and tiled splashbacks, inset sink with taps over, space and provision for appliances including electric cooker, washing machine, coved and textured ceiling, wall mounted extractor and useful understairs cupboard.
Side Entrance Porch 10' 10" x 5' 10" ( 3.30m x 1.78m )
Having double glazed windows to 3 sides, tiled flooring, light and power and a double glazed door allowing external access into the garden.
1st Floor Landing Area
With loft access, double glazed opaque window to the rear allowing for natural light to the area and doors to;
Bedroom 1 10' 3" x 12' ( 3.12m x 3.66m )
With a double glazed window to the front elevation, airing cupboard incorporating the hot water tank in addition to a built in wardrobe facility and having a coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 2 10' 11" x 9' 3" min + door recess ( 3.33m x 2.82m min + door recess )
With double glazed window to the front elevation, built in wardrobe, coved and textured ceiling.
Bedroom 3 8' 8" x 7' 11" ( 2.64m x 2.41m )
With double glazed window to the rear and a storage heater.
Fitted with a wash hand basin, electric shower, electric ladder style radiator and double glazed opaque window to the rear, being complimented by tiled splashbacks along with water and slip proof flooring. This is a great practical room for those with restricted mobility.
Fitted with a low flush WC, tiled splashbacks and double glazed opaque window to the rear.
The property occupies a well proportioned plot which extends to 3 sides and comprises of front and side garden areas which are enclosed with low level walling, predominately laid to lawn, complimented by numerous well stocked beds and borders, intersperse with pathways leading through to the rear garden which is laid with low maintenance in mind, being hard landscaped and enclosed with hedging. There is a driveway allowing for off road parking to the side of the property and leading to the garage.
Garage 11' 1" x 19' 8" ( 3.38m x 5.99m )
With an up and over door, useful side personal door and double glazed window to the rear elevation and has light and power connected.
See Multi Map Illustration
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38209092.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SKG104256. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Skegness. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.