3 bedroom terraced house for saleKings Lynn Drive, LIVERPOOL
Offers Over £220,000
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three/four Bedroom Three Storey End of Terrace Property
- Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room,
- Modern Style Fitted Kitchen With Appliances
- Ensuite Shower Room, Double Glazing
- Gas Central Heating. Off Road Parking
- Rear Garden. NO CHAIN
Three/four Bedroom Three Storey End of Terrace Property with Hallway, Lounge, Dining Room, Modern Style Fitted Kitchen With Appliances, Ensuite Shower Room, benefits include Double Glazing Gas Central Heating. Off Road Parking, Rear Garden. NO CHAIN.
Jones and Chapman are pleased to offer for sale this three/four bedroomed three storey end of terrace property situated in a popular Cressington Heath new build estate in Grassendale. The property comprises of entrance hall, lounge, modern fitted kitchen with built - in appliances. The ground floor reception room can be used as a lounge (with the first floor lounge being used as a fourth bedroom), or alternatively as a dining room with the property being used as a three bedroom. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing along with an ensuite shower room to the master bedroom, front and rear gardens and off road parking. Local facilities can be found within walking distance on St Mary Road which include lots of independent shops aswell as supermarkets. There is easy access to the motorway network and excellent transport links to the city centre.
Bi folding doors to lounge, radiator, double glazed window to the side, stairs rising to the first floor, laminate flooring.
Ground Floor W.C
Low level W.C, double glazed window, hand wash basin, radiator.
Lounge 17' 6" x 8' 10" ( 5.33m x 2.69m )
Double glazed window to the front, recessed lighting.
Range of wall and base units with complimenting roll edge work surfaces, built in oven, gas hob, built in fridge freezer, plumbing for washing machine, single drainer sink unit with mixer tap, recessed lighting, tiled flooring and part tiled walls, radiator, double glazed door to the rear.
Stairs rising to the second floor, radiator.
Bedroom One / Lounge 15' 11" x 10' 6" ( 4.85m x 3.20m )
Double glazed window to the front, telephone and tv point, radiator.
Panelled bath, wash hand basin, low level W.C, heated towel rail, recessed lighting.
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 8' 9" extending to 15' 11" ( 2.77m x 2.67m extending to 4.85m )
Two double glazed windows to the front, radiator.
Water cylinder cupboard.
Bedroom Three 15' 11" into wardrobe x 10' 4" ( 4.85m into wardrobe x 3.15m )
Sliding door fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Shower cubicle, low level W.C, hand wash basin, recessed lighting, extractor fan, heated towel rail.
Bedroom Four 15' 11" into wardrobe x 9' 3" ( 4.85m into wardrobe x 2.82m )
Two double glazed windows to the front,
Laid to lawn, paved patio and wall/ fence perimeter.
We currently hold lease details as displayed above, should you require further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT111297. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Jones & Chapman, Allerton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.