2 bedroom flat for saleWashington Road, Portsmouth
Sold STC £122,500
- Two bedroom flat
- Fitted kitchen and bathroom
- Sought after location
- Ideal first time buy or investment
Attention first time buyers and investors! With a balcony, this spacious two bedroom flat is conveniently located with easy access in and out of the city and is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. The fitted kitchen and bathroom are great benefits, along with two double bedrooms and large lounge.
Attention first time buyers and investors! With a balcony, this spacious two bedroom flat is conveniently located with easy access in and out of the city and is welcomed to the market by Fox & Sons. The fitted kitchen and bathroom are great benefits, along with two double bedrooms and large lounge. Call now to view!
Smooth ceilings, papered walls, door to front elevation, carpets, doors to:
Lounge/ Kitchen 14' x 10' 3" ( 4.27m x 3.12m )
Smooth ceilings and spotlights, smooth walls, double glazed patio doors to balcony, radiator, carpets, opening to:
Kitchen 14' 10" x 6' 9" ( 4.52m x 2.06m )
Smooth ceilings with spotlights, smooth walls, tiled to principle areas, fitted kitchen with wall and base units, double glazed window to front elevation, stainless steel sink, work surfaces, electric oven, gas hob, central heating boiler, space for fridge/freezer, space and plumbing for washing machine, laminate flooring
Bedroom One 12' 2" x 12' ( 3.71m x 3.66m )
Smooth ceilings with spotlights, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpets
Bedroom Two 9' 1" x 9' 11" ( 2.77m x 3.02m )
Smooth ceilings and walls, double glazed window to front elevation, radiator, carpets
Smooth ceilings and walls, tiled to principle areas, bath, shower attachment over bath, wash hand basin, W.C, lino flooring
Lease details are currently being compiled. For further information please contact the branch. Please note additional fees could be incurred for items such as leasehold packs.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38219904.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR104584. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.