This property has been removed by the agent. It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market

View similar properties

3 bedroom detached house for sale

Newton Road, Burton upon Trent, DE15 0TT

Guide Price £375,000

Property Description

Key features

  • Prime River Front Property with Fabulous Views
  • Hall, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, Bathroom
  • Balcony
  • Lower Ground Floor Lounge, Study/Bedroom & Library
  • First Floor Two Bedrooms, En Suite 'Jack n Jill' Bathroom
  • Gated Drive, Garage/Store, Riverside Gardens
  • Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing
  • EPC Rating E

Full description

GENUINELY RARE OPPORTUNITY TO ACQUIRE ONE OF BURTON UPON TRENT'S FEW PRIME RIVER FRONT PROPERTIES with accommodation briefly comprising Reception Hall, Breakfast Kitchen, Dining Room, Balcony, Bathroom, Lower Ground Floor; splendid Lounge, Study/Bedroom, Library (potential bedroom four), First Floor; Landing, Master Bedroom, 'Jack n Jill' style En Suite Bathroom, Guest Bedroom Two, In-Out Gated Driveway, Garage/Store, RIVERSIDE GARDENS WITH VIEWS, Gas Central Heating, Double Glazing, Alarm

More information from this agent

To view this property or request more details, contact:

John German, Burton upon Trent

129 New Street Burton-Upon-Trent DE14 3QW

01283 332035 Local call rate

How much will it cost me to call the number displayed on the site?

Standard geographic charges from landlines and mobiles apply and calls may be included in your telecom provider's call package.


Property reference 16573. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by John German, Burton upon Trent. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.