4 bedroom detached house for saleCutbush Lane, Southampton
Sold STC £575,000
- FOUR/FIVE BEDROOMS
- EN SUITE TO MASTER
- REQUESTED LOCATION
- NO ONWARD CHAIN
- APPROXIMATELY HALF AN ACRE PLOT
4/5 bedroom WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE which comprises of downstairs cloakroom with sauna, kitchen/diner, lounge, dining room, study/5 bedroom, utility room, playroom, bathroom, double garage, good sized garden.
Situated in the popular residential area of Townhill Park we are delighted to bring to the market this 4/5 bedroom WELL PRESENTED DETACHED HOUSE sitting on approximately half an acre, which comprises of downstairs cloakroom with sauna, kitchen/diner, lounge, dining room, study/5 bedroom, utility room, playroom, bathroom, double garage, good sized garden. The property is situated close to all local amenities with good access to Bitterne, Woolston, Southampton City Centre and good motorway links M3 & M27 to Southampton Railway and Southampton Airport. An early viewing is highly recommended to appreciate the size and standard of the property on offer.
SITUATED IN A GATED RESIDENTIAL CUL-DE-SAC WITH SECURE GATES - driveway providing off road parking and leading to TWO DOUBLE garages and main front door entrance entering into:
STUNNING entrance Hall, stairs to first floor landing, radiator, doors leading to:
Window to rear elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, shower and SAUNA.
Double glazed window to side elevation, radiator, telephone and tv point. Open Fire place, patio doors to rear garden.
Double glazed patio doors to garden, radiator, telephone point, tv point, radiator.
Window to rear elevation, radiator.
Window to front elevation, fitted with a modern range of eye and base level units with one and a half bowl sink and drainer, electric oven and hob, cooker hood, ISLAND WORKTOP. Door to :
Window to side elevation, space and plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, eye and base level units with worktop over.
First Floor Landing
STUNNING Staircase to first floor with doors to:
Double glazed patio doors leading to balcony, built in wardrobe, radiator.
Double glazed window to side elevation, low level wc, wash hand basin, radiator, shower cubicle, part tiling to walls.
Window to front elevation, radiator.
Window to side elevation, built in wardrobes, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling.
Window to side elevation, radiator, smooth finish to ceiling.
Eaves Storage, power and light.
Window to front elevation, panel enclosed bath with mixer taps, wash hand basin, low level wc, bidet, radiator, airing cupboard, full tiling to walls.
Good sized plot with off road parking, two DOUBLE GARAGES and LARGE area of lawn.
From our office in Bitterne proceed along West End Road taking the second turning left off the roundabout into Townhill Way, turn left at the bottom of the hill into Meggesson Avenue. Proceed for some distance where Cutbush Lane will be found on the right hand side and the property can be found off of this road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38230299.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIT105468. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Bitterne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.