3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleFawkham Green, Fawkham, Longfield, Kent
- 3 bedroom semi-detached period home
- 3 reception rooms
- Totally refurbished
- Detached purpose built office storage building
- EPC energy rating E (42)
If you run your own business and would like to work from home, then look no further. This period cottage has its very own detached office/garage/workshop which is registered for business use. The main office consists of 2 good size rooms, 1 with its own kitchen area and cloakroom and adjacent is a large double garage that can be used as a workshop or storage unit. This could also offer great potential for those who wish to create an annex, due to the fact that there is plenty of space and all services are connected to it.The property is in a great location next to Fawkham Green and there is a fantastic pub serving the community just a stone's throw away. If walking is your thing the surrounding rural setting is perfect, with many footpaths to explore the immediate countryside.Once a shop, this period cottage has been cleverly converted into a family home and has been refurbished to a high standard, offering 3 generous size bedrooms and 3 further rooms downstairs.The conservatory at the rear provides access into the courtyard garden. It offers privacy and is a great sun trap, perfect for relaxing in with a glass of wine after a hard day at work.For those who need to commute, the nearby village of Longfield has a train station providing quick access into central London. The A2, M20 and M25 motorways are within easy reach too.
- Lounge/Dining Area: 21'2 x 11'5 (6.46m x 3.48m)
- Kitchen Area: 13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)
- Office 3/Sitting Room: 17'2 x 10'0 (5.24m x 3.05m)
- Office 4: 11'5 x 7'7 (3.48m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'7 x 9'9 (4.14m x 2.97m)
- Bedroom 2: 11'5 x 10'8 (3.48m x 3.25m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'6 x 9'10 (3.51m x 3.00m)
- Garage: 28'7 x 12'10 (8.72m x 3.91m)
- Office 1: 16'2 x 10'11 (4.93m x 3.33m)
- Office 2: 16'2 x 9'9 (4.93m x 2.97m)
- Driveway for 4 cars
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38231838.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 14418853. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ward & Partners, West Kingsdown. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.