3 bedroom house for saleGladestry,Kington,HR5
- 3 Bedroom
- Entrance Hall and Downstairs W/C
- Kitchen/ Dining room with wood burning stove
- 20ft Reception room
- Family bathroom on first floor
- Single Garage and parking to front of property
- Downstairs underfloor heating & Radiators to 1st floor
- Patio to rear & additional garden opposite property
- Private Drainage
- No onward chain
Charming 3 bedroom semi detached character cottage having been sympathetically renovated to a high standard providing spacious living space.
Character cottage on the edge of popular village. Charming 3 bedroom semi detached character cottage having been sympathetically renovated to a high standard providing spacious living space.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 1876902. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Russell Baldwin & Bright, Kington. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.