3 bedroom cottage for saleDeene End, Weldon, Corby
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Three Double Bedroom Detached Cottage
- Four Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Breakfast Room & Utility Room
- Ensuite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Extensive Driveway Planning Permission For Single Garage
- Immaculately Presented
Situated within the heart of Weldon, this charming extended Grade II listed detached stone cottage boasts a wealth of character dating back to the16th century, off road parking for several vehicles, an extensive attractive mature rear garden and offers planning permission to construct a garage.
William H Brown are delighted to offer to the market this charming Grade II listed detached stone cottage boasting a wealth of character dating back to the16th century and offers planning permission to build a garage. Situated on a generous size plot in the heart of the desirable village of Weldon, and in immaculate order, the accommodation has been extended and vastly improved by the current owners, comprising of a lounge featuring a stone fireplace, separate dining room, solid oak fitted kitchen/breakfast room, utility room, two further reception rooms currently used as an office and a snug, and a refitted bathroom. To the first floor there are three double bedrooms with the master bedroom benefitting from an ensuite shower room and stone fireplace and bedroom two featuring exposed stonework. Outside there is an attractive lawned and shrub frontage to the front, a beautiful established lawned garden offering a high degree of privacy and an extensive gravelled driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles and a motorhome. Earliest viewing is highly recommended.
Lounge 15' 1" into window recess x 14' 2" excludes window seat recess ( 4.60m into window recess x 4.32m excludes window seat recess )
Entry via a solid wooden door to the front aspect into the lounge featuring triple aspect single glazed windows to the front, rear and side featuring window seats to the front and rear. This room also features a stone Inglenook fireplace, flagstone flooring, exposed beams, telephone and TV points and an electric storage heater.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room 11' 8" x 11' 2" ( 3.56m x 3.40m )
A solid oak fitted kitchen featuring a range of wall and base units, one and a half bowl porcelain sink and drainer unit with solid oak work surfaces over, space for a range cooker, an integrated dishwasher and fridge/freezer, a TV point. Further features include an exposed stone wall, flag stone flooring, exposed beams, a raised ceiling and a leaded paned glass serving hatch into the dining room. There are two double glazed windows to the side aspect and a door into the inner rear lobby.
Dining Room 14' 4" excluding window recess x 10' 10" ( 4.37m excluding window recess x 3.30m )
This room features a stone fireplace, exposed beams, flagstone flooring and a leaded paned glass serving hatch into the kitchen/breakfast room. Other features include an electric storage heater and a cupboard housing the electric meter and consumer unit.
There is a single glazed door with glass pane to the side aspect and a single glazed window to the rear aspect. Other features include an understairs cupboard, flagstone flooring and a wall mounted electric storage heater, with doors leading to the kitchen/breakfast room, dining room, lounge, bathroom and a solid oak wooden dogleg balustrade staircase leading to the first floor accommodation.
Bathroom 8' 5" x 7' 4" excluding ledge/window recess ( 2.57m x 2.24m excluding ledge/window recess )
A beautifully refitted contemporary three piece suite comprising of a free standing double ended bath with monobloc taps, a pedestal wash hand basin and a low level wc. Further features include exposed beams, flagstone flooring, a double glazed obscure window to the side aspect and a wall mounted electric heater.
Inner Rear Lobby
There is a single glazed door with glass pane to side aspect leading into the rear garden. Other features include flagstone flooring and doors to the utility room and family room and kitchen/breakfast room.
Utility Room 6' 6" x 4' 10" ( 1.98m x 1.47m )
This room features a range of wall and base units, a one and a half asterite sink and drainer unit with roll top work surfaces over, space and plumbing for a washing machine and space for an upright fridge/freezer and also benefits from flagstone flooring.
Family Room/office 9' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.97m x 1.98m )
This room features a double glazed window to the side aspect, flagstone flooring, exposed beams, an electric storage heater and a door to the sitting room.
Sitting Room 10' 6" x 10' 7" ( 3.20m x 3.23m )
This room features flagstone flooring, exposed beams, TV point, double glazed French doors to the side aspect into the rear garden, wall light fittings and an electric storage heater.
Accessible via a solid wooden dogleg balustrade staircase from the rear lobby, the landing features a vaulted ceiling, exposed beams and solid wooden flooring. Other features include a single glazed window to the rear aspect, an electric storage heater and an airing cupboard housing the water cylinder.
Bedroom One 14' 8" x 11' 2" excluding window recess ( 4.47m x 3.40m excluding window recess )
This room offers a single glazed window to the rear aspect and features a vaulted ceiling, an open stone fireplace, exposed beams and solid flooring. There is also a TV point, an electric storage heater and a door to the ensuite shower room.
A three piece suite comprising of an electric shower cubicle, a floating wash hand basin and a low level wc. Other features include solid flooring, exposed beams, an extractor fan and partial tiling.
Bedroom Two 15' 1" into window recess x 10' 11" max into window recess ( 4.60m into window recess x 3.33m max into window recess )
This room features a vaulted ceiling, solid flooring, exposed stone shelving and beams. Other features include a single glazed window to the rear aspect and an electric storage heater.
Bedroom Three 8' 1" x 8' ( 2.46m x 2.44m )
This room features a vaulted ceiling, solid wooden flooring, a single glazed window to the front aspect and an electric storage heater.
An attractive frontage featuring a shrub border leading to a driveway to the side opening onto the rear garden.
There is a delightful paved seating area surrounded by flowers and shrubs opening onto an extensive mainly laid to lawn garden featuring established herbaceous borders, a variety of fruit trees and a vegetable patch and offers a high degree of privacy.
An extensive gravelled driveway accessible via a five bar timber gate to the front entrance providing parking for several vehicles.
The vendor has advised that they have planning permission granted to build a single garage.
Weldon is a village approximately 2 miles East of Corby, offering trains to London St Pancras within the hour! The village benefits from three public houses, a church and a shop. Primary schooling is available within the village and secondary schooling in Corby, falling within the catchment area for the Corby Business Academy and Kettering schools are within a few miles. Private schools include St Peters, Kettering, Uppingham School, Oakham, Oundle and Rugby School, Rugby.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38238009.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference COR107497. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Corby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.