This property has been removed by the agent.It may be sold or temporarily removed from the market View similar properties
4 bedroom detached house for sale
Sylvan Way, Taverham, Norwich
- Guide Price: £385,000 - £395,000
- Exceptional family home
- Executive style
- The highest standards!
- The best location!
- Double garage
- Wooded views to rear
- Stunning kitchen/family/dining room
GUIDE PRICE OF BETWEEN £385,000 - £395,000. THE HIGHEST STANDARDS, THE BEST LOCATION! An exceptional four bedroom detached executive family home with double garage, stunning open plan kitchen/family room and a wonderful charming wooded rear view. This property must be viewed to be fully appreciated!
Guide Price: £385,000 - £395,000. This prestigious home is situated in a sought after tucked away cul-de-sac location with all the benefits of living in Taverham itself. The property itself boasts formal lounge and dining room, purpose built bespoke fitted study, superb 26 ft open plan kitchen/family room, en-suite to two bedrooms and a deluxe family bathroom. Furthermore there is ample off road parking to the front with double garage, smooth plastered ceilings throughout, gas fired central heating, uPVC double glazing, impressive raised hot tub (available by separate negotiation).
The accommodation in full comprises of entrance hall, cloakroom, study, lounge, dining room, kitchen/family/breakfast room and utility room to the ground floor, with master bedroom and en-suite shower room, second bedroom with en-suite shower room, two further bedrooms and a family bathroom to the first floor.
Entrance door, fitted footmat, fitted wooden flooring, stairs to first floor, under stairs storage cupboard, radiator and smooth plastered ceiling.
Suite comprising of wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled splashbacks, extractor fan and smooth plastered ceiling.
Study 8' 5" x 6' 10" ( 2.57m x 2.08m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to the front aspect and a range of fitted furniture to include eye and base level storage units and fitted desk.
Lounge 18' 9" x 12' 6" max narrowing to 11' 4" min ( 5.71m x 3.81m max narrowing to 3.45m min )
In-set living flame coal effect wood burning stove with tiled hearth, triple aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to front, side and rear aspects and double uPVC doors to rear garden.
Formal Dining Room 12' 1" x 9' 11" ( 3.68m x 3.02m )
uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and radiator.
Kitchen/family/breakfast Room 26' 10" x 14' 6" max narrowing to 12' 8" min ( 8.18m x 4.42m max narrowing to 3.86m min )
A stunning open plan reception room with uPVC double glazed window and double doors overlooking the rear garden and wood views in the distance. The kitchen area comprising of a fully fitted range of eye and base level kitchen units with fitted worksurfaces, tiled splashbacks, tiled floor, in-set one and a half bowl stainless steel sink unit, Rangemaster gas range cooker with stainless steel extractor hood over, space for fridge/freezer, plumbing for dishwasher, in-set spotlighting, radiator, smooth plastered ceiling and door to utility room.
Utility Room 7' 7" x 5' 9" ( 2.31m x 1.75m )
In-set stainless steel sink unit, space for tumble dryer, plumbing for washing machine, extractor fan, range of units and door to side.
First Floor Accommodation
Landing with airing cupboard housing Power Max pressurised hot water boiler.
Master Bedroom L-Shaped Room 18' 9" max x 11' 6" max + 15' 7" min x 11' 4" min (5.71m max x 3.51m max + 4.75m min x 3.45m min )
An impressive master bedroom suite with uPVC double glazed windows to rear aspect both overlooking the woods to rear and further uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, two double built-in wardrobes, smooth plastered ceiling and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising of shower cubicle with in-set mains fed shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, fitted bidet, in-set spotlighting, extractor fan, radiator, uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, smooth plastered ceiling and tiled surrounds.
Bedroom Two 13' 11" x 12' 11" ( 4.24m x 3.94m )
Radiator, uPVC double glazed window to front aspect, triple built-in wardrobe and door to en-suite.
En-Suite Shower Room
Suite comprising of shower cubicle with in-set mains fed shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, extractor fan, tiled surrounds, smooth plastered ceiling and uPVC double glazed window to front aspect.
Bedroom Three 9' 4" x 8' 6" ( 2.84m x 2.59m )
uPVC double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted storage cupboard and radiator.
Bedroom Four 12' 5" x 12' 1" ( 3.78m x 3.68m )
Double aspect room with uPVC double glazed windows to rear and side aspects, radiator, access to roof space and triple built-in wardrobe.
Luxury Family Bathroom
Suite comprising of paneled bath with attached shower, wash hand basin, low level WC, tiled surrounds, extractor fan, radiator, smooth plastered ceilings, separate walk-in shower cubicle with in-set mains fed shower and uPVC double glazed window to side aspect.
There is ample off road parking to the front for numerous vehicles. There is a double garage measuring 19'2" x 18'3" with uPVC double doors to front aspect and personal door to side. There is a secluded rear garden that is very well presented and maintained, mainly laid to lawn with paved patio, mature shrub beds and borders, dog kennelling area and a further tucked away patio with timber ballistrading. The garden overlooks and backs onto mature woodland and there is also a covered hot tub situated on a raised deck and covered, with perspex dome.
Leave Norwich via the A1067 Fakenham Road. Continue into and through Drayton turning left at the petrol station onto Taverham Road. Turn right into Orchard Bank and then take the first left into Sylvan Way where the property can be found on the left hand side tucked away in the cul-de-sac.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.