2 bedroom ground floor flat for saleSt. James Court, Standish, WN6 0JQ
- Ground floor two bed apartment
- Excellent village location
- Quiet purpose built development
- Resident off road parking
- Double glazing
- Low monthly maintenance fee
- Separate living room & fitted kitchen
- Viewing recommended
If you are looking to down size to a low maintenance home with no stairs and in a prime, village location, then you will struggle to find something more suitable than this - a ground floor 2 bed apartment in purpose built complex which could not be better placed for all of Standish's amenities. Enjoying its own private entrance the accommodation benefits from double glazing and comprises briefly of a entrance porch, lounge, inner hallway with storage and leading to a separate fitted kitchen, full sized bathroom with shower over and two good sized bedrooms. This property is also ideal for a wide range of buyers including first time buyers or investors. A low monthly service charge takes care of the external maintenance, building insurance, gardening and communal areas. Plus there is private residence parking at the development.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38255934.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6182721. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Regan & Hallworth, Standish. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.