4 bedroom commercial property for saleHyde Park Road, Leeds
- Leeds premium Student accommodation¿¿
- 4 Bed apartment cluster
- Refurbishment completed September 2015¿¿
- Guaranteed assured net yield of 8% for three years¿
- Fantastic location¿¿
- Exchange & Complete in 28 days¿
- Only 5% deposit¿
- Buy to let mortgages may be available (Subject to status)¿
Welcome to 75 Hyde Park Road
Invest in an established student accommodation development
75 Hyde Park Road is an established student development that has been successfully operating since 2004. Year after year it has continued to gain a reputation as a popular accommodation choice for students. With easy access to the city centre and just a short walk to the University of Leeds and Leeds Business School, 75 Hyde Park Road is the perfect student base.
- Established student accommodation development in Leeds
- 72 bedrooms over 4 floors 3-4 bedrooms per apartment
- Apartments contain shared lounge, kitchen and bathroom
- Secure on-site parking available
- Fully tenanted since 2004
- Excellent location,
- just a 10 minutes’ walk to the city centre and University of Leeds Campus
- Full refurbishment now complete
- Single Units start from just £48,995
Guaranteed assured minimum net yield of 8% for the first three years
Contact us now to discuss availability and payment options.
**As a residential student project Buy to Let mortgages may be available (subject to status), however due to the low prices this project is better suited as a cash purchase**
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference lkw-xwm. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Emoov, National. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.