2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleChurch Close, Abington, Cambridge
Offers Over £260,000
- Set on a quiet cul-de-sac
- Refitted kitchen and bathroom
- Versatile accommodation
- Beautifully landscaped front and back gardens
- Residents parking
- 7 miles to Addenbrookes
- Walking distance to amenities
- Ideal first buy or retirement property
Set on a quiet cul-de-sac, Refitted kitchen and bathroom, Versatile accommodation, Beautifully landscaped front and back gardens, Residents parking, 7 miles to Addenbrookes, Walking distance to amenities, Ideal first buy or retirement property
ENTRANCE DOOR TO:
Large hallway, loft hatch with pull down ladder, radiator, doors to:
LOUNGE: 4.70m x 3.60m (15'5" x 11'9").
Window to front, electric fireplace and radiator
BEDROOM 2: 3.10m x 2.30m (10'2" x 7'6" excluding built in wardrobes).
Currently being used as a dining room this versatile space has built in wardrobes, window to front and radiator
KITCHEN: 2.60m x 2.70m (8'6" x 8'10").
Fitted with a range of matching base and eye level units with worktop space over, sink, washing machine, electric hob, electric oven, extractor, space for fridge freezer. The kitchen also contains the original built-in pantry cupboards creating excellent additional storage. Radiator, window to rear and door leading to back garden
BATHROOM: 1.90m x 1.70m (6'2" x 5'7").
Refitted luxury four piece suite consisting of Bath, low level WC, wash basin with cupboard under & Power shower, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail. Window to rear and heater.
MASTER BEDROOM: 2.70m x 3.60m (8'10" x 11'9" excluding built in wardrobes)
With window to rear, radiator and built in wardrobes
There is a nicely landscaped front garden, laid to lawn with pathway to front door with picket fence and gate. The rear garden mainly laid to lawn has a new patio area, concrete constructed shed and a new wooden shed, a side gate. The close has residents parking with ample parking spaces.
The property was updated with new windows, doors, guttering & facia in 2015
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SHARMAN QUINNEY NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38258448.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GTS100607. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Sharman Quinney, Great Shelford. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.