2 bedroom terraced house for saleCavendish Road, Holmes, Rotherham
Guide Price £40,000
- Two Bedroom Mid Terrace
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Two First Floor Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Good investment opportunity or first time buy
- Garden to rear
- PRICE GUIDE £45,000 TO £50,000
Guide price £40,000 - £45,000 FIRST TIME BUYERS & INVESTORS - TAKE A LOOK AT THIS!
Sure to appeal to the first time buyer or investor is this Two Bedroom Mid Town house which has good access links to Rotherham and Sheffield. Comprising: Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom. Garden to rear.
Representing a great purchase for a first time buyer or investor is this Two Bedroom Mid Town house which has good access links to Rotherham and Sheffield.
The accommodation briefly comprises:- Lounge, Kitchen, Two Bedrooms, Bathroom. Garden to rear.
CALL US NOW TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.58m )
To the front of the property a double glazed entrance door opens into the lounge with a double glazed window to the front.
Kitchen 11' 7" x 12' 6" ( 3.53m x 3.81m )
Having eye-level wall, base and drawer units with inset sink, further storage, central heating boiler and a double glazed door opening onto the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 8" x 11' 3" ( 3.56m x 3.43m )
Double glazed window to the front and a storage cupboard.
Bedroom Two 12' 6" x 5' 6" ( 3.81m x 1.68m )
Double glazed window to the rear.
The bathroom has a bath, w.c. and wash basin. Double glazed window to the rear.
To the rear of the property is a paved area with garden beyond.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-38259966.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference RTF106535. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Rotherham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* This is the maximum possible speed. Broadband speed may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by comparethemarket.com
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.