Land for saleBridge Street, Saxilby, Lincoln
Withdrawn from Market
- Excellent Development Site
- Full Planning Permission
- Permission For 3 Dwellings
- Popular Village Location
- Excellent Local Amenities
- West Lindsey Application Number: 129652
- Courtyard Position
- Call Today For More Info!
Located within the ever popular and well served village of Saxilby is this excellent development opportunity on Bridge Street, to the rear of the former Co-op full planning permission has been granted for the erection of 3 dwellings and associated parking the site will comprise of 1 detached 3 storey property with integral carport, 1 semi detached 2 bedroom house and 2 bedroom duplex apartment with carport beneath. In the agents opinion a site visit would be highly recommended to fully appreciate the potential on offer.
Saxilby is a large village in the West Lindsey district of Lincolnshire and located approximately 6 miles to the west of Lincoln and only 13 miles from the A1. The village also offers excellent range of amenities to include Co-operative mini market, public house, sports and social club and railway station which lies on Lincoln to Doncaster line.
Planning permission was granted on the 25th June 2013 for the construction of 3 dwellings. West Lindsey planning number 129652. Further details can be obtained by visiting the West Lindsey planning portal or by contacting Starkey&Brown office.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6218175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Starkey & Brown, Lincoln. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.